This exceptional journey through some of Australia’s most breathtaking scenery features sandstone cliffs by the Hawkesbury River, the stunning coastline of Newcastle, the wide expanse and starlit skies of the Central West and the Jurassic rainforest of the Blue Mountains.
• 5 days plus 4 nights experience
aboard the newly restored, iconic 1960’s ex-Southern Aurora Sleeping Train, travelling along rail lines normally closed to the public.
• Sleep onboard in your own cabin, 10 meals, off-train excursions, ‘Aurora Explorer’ shuttle bus
Adventure Across the Red Dirt of the Australian Outback. Explore craggy red mountains, grassy plains and ancient gorges within the Flinders Ranges on this 8 day adventure in the South Australian Outback.
• 7 Days Car hire with Hertz
• 2 Nights Adelaide Hotel
• 1 Night Port Augusta Hotel
• 3 Nights Flinders Rangers Hotel
• 1 Night Clare Valley Hotel
• 4WD experience to view the Sunset on the Chace with local wine & canapes.